skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Thought I'd set this up while I'm still in America...
Yeah i have absolutely nothing to write about yet...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer at Sea!!!
My email from June 16th until August 22nd is ecalexander@semesteratsea.net
M.V. Explorer
This is my home for the next two months!!! (Everyone except Grandma click this link)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2016
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
2009
(46)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(23)
▼
May
(2)
This is a test to see if I can email posts to my b...
Thought I'd set this up while I'm still in America...
About Me
Emily
I'm sailing on Semester at Sea this summer. I'll be traveling to Spain, Italy, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Egypt, and Morocco! You can find out what I'm up to on this site. Feel free to leave comments : )
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment