Sunday, July 5, 2009

LIZ CADWELL AND SARAH SHIELDS READ THIS POST!


Hey friends... i don't know why but my email won't let me send anything your email addresses. I have a post card to send you but no address! can you email it to me? preferable by 11:00 AM your time (6:00 my time) so that i can send it from italy but if you can't thats fine i'll just send it from croatia.

oh yeah almost forgot HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!!!!!

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAIMEE AND MEGAN!!!!!!

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Jaimee and Meeeeeeeegaaaaaan...
Happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!


ps. sorry about the ridiculous use of all caps...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Em! The address is 2250 N Sheffield Ave. Mailbox #1109 Chicago, IL 60614.

    Thanks so much for the postcard!!! Can't wait! Did you know that my friend Anna is in Rome right now?? Maybe you'll run into her :-)

    Miss you! Hope you're having an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!!! I haven't had my computer all summer because it's broken so i left it at home! Sorry I haven't been keeping up with your blog-the lack of computer tends to do that to a person, but it sounds like you're having an amazing time!!! Sarah took care of the address so I wont't repeat it but be safe and keep having a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete