Yesterday and today have been ridiculously fun!
Yesterday my roommate, Bridget, and I watched Fight Club after our classes (that movie is nuts!). Then we went to pub night with some of her friends (Justine, Ashley, Terrence, and girl whose name I forgot) and stopped by the Rock the Boat dance for the last song which was I'm On A Boat!! Fantastic!! After that we went back to the room and we had a dance party! (probably wasn't the best idea seeing as how it was fairly late at night) it was fun! we took a lot of pictures. So then we got chased by a life long learner and we ended up going to bed.
Then today I woke up REALLY!! late for class and got to class at 0822. Thankfully my professor is really understanding (i need to fix my alarm). So then I went to my classes and they were normal and now I'm off to lay out by the pool and do some homework. Then I'm taking a tour of the bridge and then I'm laying out again and then going to play with Ryder. Then after dinner I'm probably going to the Red Sea block party and then I'm going to listen to David Gies speak : ) So much fun!
Monday, June 22, 2009
i <3 S@S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment