Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Stories and emails

Hello!! (i'm never really sure if many people read my blog and its strange to not know who i'm talking to!)

So a bunch of people have emailed me in the last 6 days. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I was really homesick for a while and it cheered me up to see those emails : ) I'm in the process of responding to them but a) I get to spain tomorrow so i'll be too busy seeing as much as i can to respond right now and b) i just had 6 straight days of classes and homework (to quote my roommate i should win an award) so i'm taking a little bit of a break. Keep an eye out though! I'm going to try to get back to everyone by the time I get to Rome.

So some funny things have happened on this trip and i don't want to forget to tell people back home. So here goes...
I have 8:00 class which means that if I want to get breakfast I have to wake up at 0700/0715. Well I'm not the best at getting up in the morning so a normal morning consists of Bridget-the-roommate's alarm going off at 0755 and her going "Emily! you have to go to class." or Justine (Bridget's friend) calling to see if Bridget wants to go to breakfast at 0815 and them informing me that I'm late. My professor has started calling me late-Emily but its ok because he likes me and the class is super easy.

The other funny story was about me, Bridge, Terrence, and Alexa climbing up the walls when we were really hyper one night but i think i already posted about that... so just kidding!

I'm off to watch so you think you can dance and go to sleep so that i can wake up early and be in SPAIN!!! (ps. i'm determined to get bridget addicted to so you think you can dance... MUAHAHAHAH!)

1 comment:

  1. Keep the postings coming! We love to read them and know what you are doing. They are very entertaining, sooooo just keep writing:)

    ReplyDelete