Saturday, June 13, 2009

It's finally here!!

It is finally time to fly to Halifax and get on the ship!!

Tomorrow morning me and my mom are flying to Canada, eh. On Monday my mom is going to some parent thing on the boat while i'm going to meet some other S@S-ers for dinner. Then on tuesday morning I board the ship at 8:00 AM (perks of having a last name that starts with an A). I just finished packing for the second time because the first time I packed my bags were so heavy that I couldn't carry them. I'm getting really excited to leave but I keep finding last minute things i have to do. The current thing i'm working on (aka procrastinating doing) is finding my headphones so that i'm not bored out of my mind on the plane. Other than that and a couple other things I'm all set to go.

If i didn't get a chance to see you recently then BYE!! I'll see you in September! I get back on the 22nd and then i'm getting my wisdom teeth out. So with the exception of going to visceral (because Nick says that having your teeth taken out is no excuse) i'm probably going to sit on my couch, watch TV, and go on facebook for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment