Monday, June 15, 2009

Still in Halifax

Today was really chill. Me and my mom just walked around Halifax and picked up some last minute things (turns out I forgot a beach towel! I would have been pretty sad if we hadn't remembered because we can't take the towels out of the rooms). Then tonight I went to dinner with a BUNCH of S@S-ers. We took over this restaurant called The Argyle and all got dinner together which was pretty entertaining because no one really knew each other's names or anything. I met about 20 people and I can probably only name about 5 of them... Yep 5. Ki, Greer, Harry, Nate, and Courtney.

I don't really know what time it is right now because my computer didn't automatically switch but I'm tired so i'm going to get all my stuff together and go to sleep. I have to get up ridiculously early to get on the ship (HAHAH!! sarah and kate! i didn't call it a boat!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment