I'M IN SPAIN!!!! and trust me, after 6 days of class and losing an hour of sleep that is the only thing that could get me out of bed at 6:30 to see us pull into port... but that is exactly what I did!! It was GORGEOUS!! The sun rose right over what i'm assuming are mountains but knowing nothing about spain i could be wrong. I stood out on the deck for about an hour to watch the Spanish captain guy come get on the ship to help steer us into the port. I think I took enough pictures to wallpaper my room back home!
I'm about to take a nap so that I can be wide awake when we are finally allowed to get off the boat.
ps. Its hilarious! The boat has stopped rocking for the first time since Halifax but I'm still compensating for the waves so I was sitting at the breakfast table wiggling back and forth and now i'm sitting on my bed doing the same thing! Its so strange! (Its like when you stand in a doorway and push your arms out and then walk out of the doorway and they go up by themselves!!)
pps. if you couldn't tell by the ridiculous use of exclamation points or the subtle title of this post I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR SPAIN!!!! Bring on the churros con chocolate and tapas!!!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
EEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yum....I love cafe con leche!
ReplyDeleteMy dad was in the Navy. He talked about getting "his sea legs" referring to being able to walk on the ship. You must have them!