Thursday, June 18, 2009

Oh classes...

So I accidentally mixed up the time for one of my classes today. It was actually at 1215 but i thought it was at 1335! Oops! Thankfully we all live on one boat so I'm just going to try to find my professor and ask what I missed.

Right now we are figuring out the trips for the rest of the countries. There is a lot of "What are you doing in _____" going on. Its strange though because we haven't even made it to Cadiz yet and we are trying to think of what we will want to do and who we will want to travel with in Morocco.

I am also getting started working with the toddlers on board! I'm so excited!

P.S. Happy birthday a day late Theresa!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emmy......I have really enjoyed reading your postings. It sounds great already. Will 'talk' to you soon. Gram

    ReplyDelete