Its the last day on the ship before our first port!! We only have 23 class days and we have already had 6 so I am a quarter of the way through my quarter and we haven't even gotten to the first port yet. Today I'm not really doing anything except homework because I want to have it all done before Spain and then I'm going to the mandatory preport and then sunset yoga! I'm going to bed early too because i've been EXHAUSTED. I kept almost falling asleep during global studies today which wasn't good because i was sitting in the front row... oops!
Here is what i'm going to be doing in spain...
Day 1- I'm going on a field trip for my class (called an FDP) and we are walking around to see some beaches in Cadiz and observe the different landforms and oceanic processes (sounds thrilling eh?) and then Wednesday night I'm going to a Flamenco show! (Don't worry Mama C! I'll take lots of pictures!)
Day 2- I'm going on a white town route trip. I can't really remember what towns i'm visiting so that should be interesting.
Day 3- Seville!!! I'm most excited for this one.
Day 4- TBD. I think me and my friend Courtney (next door neighbor) are going to go to a cafe or the beach and then to an internet cafe. I'll probably do any shopping on that day.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
one more day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I cannot wait to see those flamenco pictures! Wish I could be with you to hear it, too! (I promise I wouldn't try to do it, too!) I'm enjoying reading your blog and can't wait to hear what you enjoyed in Spain!
ReplyDeleteLove,
~Mama C
I cannot wait to see those flamenco pictures! Wish I could be with you to hear it, too! (I promise I wouldn't try to do it, too!) I'm enjoying reading your blog and can't wait to hear what you enjoyed in Spain!
ReplyDeleteLove,
~Mama C