Hi Emily~ I have been thinking of you often. I asked your Mom to send me your blog! Thank you and her for sharing. You look so happy. What a great experience for you! I look forward to keeping up with you. Have fun! Mrs Lett
I'm sailing on Semester at Sea this summer. I'll be traveling to Spain, Italy, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Egypt, and Morocco! You can find out what I'm up to on this site. Feel free to leave comments : )
Hi Em,
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting the photos. And, your narratives are great!
Love, Gram
I am sooooo loving the pictures! The picture of you by the sea in Spain is a keeper!
ReplyDeleteHi Emily~
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking of you often. I asked your Mom to send me your blog! Thank you and her for sharing. You look so happy. What a great experience for you! I look forward to keeping up with you.
Have fun! Mrs Lett